Thank you to all who have participated in the nominations process! We are very pleased to announce the following slate of candidates. All positions are effective January 1, 2018.
The following are candidates for the four (4) MaineAEYC At-Large Board Member vacancies:
- Catherine Bohls, Program Coordinator, Aroostook County Action Program
- Jennifer Boisvert, Lead Preschool Teacher, Birchwood Day Nursery School
- Leigh Ann Fish, Assistant Professor of Early Childhood Education, University of Maine Farmington
- Kaitlyn Paulette, Parent Ambassador Alumni, Educare Central Maine
- Emily Ruger, Executive Assistant, Children’s Museum & Theater of Maine
- Christina Smith, Professional Nanny
- Pamela Thompson, Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education, Thomas College
Get to know this year’s nominees! Click HERE for a pdf with more information about the 2018 candidates.
To cast your vote, please visit this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G7V7ZXW
Voting will remain open until the end of the day on Thursdsay, November 30th 2017.